Monday, August 07, 2006

Tomorrow is Another Day...

and a better day. Even though I spent most of the day running errands, in a car with no air-conditioning! :) I did get to spend some time hangin' with another mom, which is very helpful to me, especially since our family missed church yesterday, with none of us feeling well. Yes, church is for our spiritual "refill," but when you're a stay-at-home mom in a neighborhood where the other moms all work, it's nice to get to see other people as well.

I'm too tired to post more, but I just wanted to check in. It's nice to have you all to vent to when things are really tough, but God willing, it seems we will get through the biggest problem that was concerning me. The other stuff I can face with time, prayer and a little bit of griping here if I need it! :)

3 comments:

Dan @ Necessary Roughness said...

Hmmm. It's almost the right weather for 4-70 a/c (4 windows, 70 mph).

:)

Barb the Evil Genius said...

Oh, driving on the freeway was lovely. Driving on the streets, and even worse, sitting at red lights, not so much.

skatey katie said...

hey barb,
just hoping you're feeling tons better with the weekend approaching.. it's nearly friday-beach-day here..
i'll dip my toes in the water for you :o)